Venue Health & Safety Information
The Wangaratta Performing Arts & Convention Centre (WPACC) is committed to making our venue as safe and enjoyable as possible for all patrons. We follow all regulations and directions of the Victorian and federal Health Departments.
To help us create a safe and positive experience, we ask that everyone plays their part:
- Undertake good hand and respiratory hygiene. Make use of the hand sanitiser that is available throughout the venue, and sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Patrons can wear a mask while at the venue at their own discretion.
- If you or one of your party (including any children) feel unwell at any time, please make your way out of the auditorium. Our staff are available to assist you.
- If you feel unwell prior to coming, we ask that you stay home so other patrons health is not compromised.
- By entering the venue, you agree to abide by these Conditions and you also agree to follow the directions of our staff and signage and any applicable government directives.
We aim to provide a safe venue for all patrons and have additional protocols in place including:
- Notices are posted at the doors to the Theatre advising if the performance contains any smoke or haze effects, strobe or flashing lights, loud noises or other factors that may likely cause issues with patron health.
- We will also post this information on the show page of our website (subject to advice provided from performer / hirer).
- Comprehensive protocols are in place to minimise the risk of transmission of respiratory diseases like colds, influenza and COVID-19.
- The venue is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to every performance, with additional attention to foyers and other public spaces throughout the venue
We are here to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience. If your have any additional queries or concerns, you can contact the Box Office by calling 03 5722 8105 between 10am - 4pm Monday to Friday, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org